Edupreneur Academy Online Courses
The Edupreneur Academy online courses, are web-based courses aimed at open access and developing cohorts. In addition to traditional course materials such as filmed lectures, readings, and problem-based learning, Edupreneur online courses provide interactive user forums to support community interactions among practicing educators, professors, and experts in the field of education.
Each course can be completed for up to 5 hours of PD credit.
Visit the Edupreneur Academy Course Site, or our individual courses.
- Lesson 1 – What Is An Edupreneur?
- Lesson 2 – How to Cultivate an Edupreneurial Mindset
- Lesson 3 – The Importance of Systems Thinking
- Lesson 4 – Logic Models for Systems Thinking
- Lesson 5 – The Edupreneur School-Strategy Model (ESSM)
- Lesson 1 – Scarcity and Value Creation
- Lesson 2 – Cost
- Lesson 3 – Revenue and Profits
- Lesson 4 – Marginal Decision Making
- Lesson 1 – What’s your value proposition?
- Lesson 2 – What’s your target market?
- Lesson 3 – What’s your operational model?
- Lesson 4 – What’s your financial model?
Future Course Topics
- Understanding the 21st-century landscape of education
- Developing a value creation model for educational settings
- Gaining a deeper understanding of who you are as a leader: your strengths and challenges
- Discovering concrete tools to assess school culture and foster positivity, collegiality, and professional growth among your teachers
- Discussing student-centered approaches, systems, and policies
- Increasing your ability to communicate powerfully and effectively with all constituents
- Developing strategies to affect changes with potential for resistance
- Learning up-to-date modern teaching and learning strategies
- Networking and sharing strategies with other academic leaders
- Maintaining balance and harmony in your career
- Developing an action plan of the key steps you can take to transform your school